How to order
You can order online using the order form or by email: email@example.com
What details do I need when placing an order?
- The ISBN or the exact title of the product you would like to order
- Your full delivery and invoice address
- For delivery overseas: Please state whether you would like delivery by air mail
- Credit card payments: Please provide cardholder name, card number, expiry date and the three-digit security code on the back of the card (You can also send these details by fax, with reference to your order: 0049-711-/6672-2011).
The charge for shipping depends on the delivery destination, size of the order and type of delivery. We will be pleased to give you an estimate in advance once we have this information. Please send your query by email.
We reserve the right to request advance payment before we deliver. In this case, you will receive the invoice in advance and we will deliver the goods on receipt of your payment. In other cases we will invoice you following dispatch.
How is the order sent out and how long does delivery take?
If you order online, delivery usually follows automatically using the best delivery route. (Delivery overseas: at least six weeks, otherwise 1-3 weeks). Your order will be delivered by post or parcel delivery service. We deliver by air mail on request (delivery overseas: approximately 2-3 weeks). Please note that this incurs higher shipping costs. If you would like your delivery by air mail, please state this clearly in your order and send the order via email only, rather than on the online order form.
Methods of payment
- By credit card: Visa or Euro/Mastercard. Please provide cardholder name, card number, expiry date and the three-digit security code on the back of the card.
- By credit transfer (within the EU with IBAN and BIC)
- By cheque
Please contact us by email should you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org